Friday, 22 February 2013

Only A Couple

The last outfit shots I took while I was at home They're so late up because I wasn't sure whether to bother posting them. I was pretty rushed what with having to pack and catch a train and all so I only managed to take two decent photos of this outfit, and one of them isn't even focussed properly! But in the end I decided to  post them because I really like this outfit. It's nothing really that special but I feel like its really me: dark colours, loose fitted tops, comfy and laid back. The cardigan is another one of my new purchases I got from Primark while I was home, it didn't really look much on the hanger but its really flattering when on!


 Tee - New Look
Cardigan - Primark
Leggings - River Island
Earings - New Look
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Originally my mum's so I don't know where they're from!

Do you have a favourite outfit which probably isn't super stylish but you just feel really at home in? I'd like to think my style is pretty laid back and that's what I feel this outfit encompasses. 

Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. I really love the outfit:) nice blog! xx

    http://fashaleuty.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit <3

    Love your cardigan

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets face it everyone wears laid back stuff but most of the time it doesn't get posted but its not being real unless you do, love the cardi

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklace and boots! Really like this laid back outfit

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!