Saturday, 9 February 2013

Satagram

1/ My hair first thing in the morning, after blow drying and sleeping with it in a bun
2/ Chinese blossom tree nails
3/ The pains of having excema.....this prescription set me back a tidy sum as well!
4/ Rimmel Liptstick (I can't remember what shade it is sorry!)
5/ Mmmmmmm Chocolate Magnum Infinity
6/ My new New Look ring and my OOTD for shopping with my mum


I've been home this weekend so I'm taking this opportunity to take a few outfit photos with a bit of change of scenery to the norm. Also planning a bedrooms post, so I'll take some photos of my bedroom back home (which is definitely superior) and my one up in Manchester and compare the two :)

Hope everyone has had a good week! Leave links to your blog and I'll pop by and have a look! :)

Alexandra







6 comments:

  1. mmm Chocolate Magnum

    a nice cold treat for a cold day :P

    Steph // fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could do my nails as lovely, as you did.
    your blog is so awesome, just came across.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look beautiful!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! :) I love your blog, and the photos ! I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and even lookbook if you want :3 <3

    NEW POST UP, WHERE YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truly obsessing over your nail polish! It looks AMAZING! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!